By Michael Gruber, President, Building Business Association of Stark & East Central Ohio
The 57th version of the Parade of Residences is open up and waiting around for you! It can take spot through Sunday in Massillon at Augusta Lakes.
This year’s present has five outstanding, freshly produced households – all demonstrating off the most current in new property inside layout, floor programs, technologies, environmentally friendly making, and landscaping. These wonderfully decorated houses are priced to get started at $450,000 and aspect a range of architectural styles.
This exhibit appeals to all varieties and generations of customers – from initial-time dwelling potential buyers to vacant nesters and especially those people interested in making a new customized home. We are receiving amazing feedback from all those attending the Present.
Augusta Lakes is positioned off Richville Drive and conveniently available from Massillon, Jackson, and Route 30. For sensible mobile phone mobile instructions through GPS use the tackle 2170 Championship Circle SE, Massillon, Ohio 44646.
Last Friday at our Preview Get together, immediately after independent judging, awards for these showcased homes have been acquired in twelve groups. In this article are the final results:
(1) Ideal deck/patio – Blythe Design #4
(2) Best foyer – Vega Development #3
(3) Finest artistic use of area – Hostetler Spouse and children Houses #2
(4) Very best exterior style – Smith Properties #1
(5) Finest kitchen structure – TIE: Vega Construction #3, Blythe Construction #4
(6) Ideal relatives/good room – Blythe Building #5
(7) Very best learn suite – Vega Construction #3
(8) Greatest landscape structure – TIE: Blythe Design #4, Vega Building #3
(9) Finest new product and technological know-how – Hostetler Relatives Households #2
(10) Finest inside decorating – Vega Development #3
(11) Best total design – TIE: Smith Households #1, Vega Development #3
(12) Ideal craftsmanship – Smith Homes #1
I would like to congratulate all the builders on their really hard operate and exertion – it is surely mirrored in the natural beauty and design and style of the homes in our Parade this year.
Through the Parade, we inquire individuals attending to vote on their favourite house. We call it the “People’s Choice” award. I will expose the winner of this award in my column next week. See you at the Parade!